Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Healthy Eating

Lately, Phil and I have been trying to eat healthier.  We thought about doing the Whole30 program, then thought maybe we would try Clean Eating for a while.  For now, we are trying to eat better and cut out some of the sweets. (Which is so hard; I’m pretty sure I’m addicted to sugar!) 

So today I wanted to share a recipe we've found and I really love.  It turns out that Elaina and I both pinned this recipe within the same week.  The first time we tried it was at Elaina’s house a few weeks ago and I fell in love.  I started sending the recipe to all my coworkers and thought I should share it with my blog readers as well.


Elaina sent me this photo the first time she made it!

Elaina has been eating healthy ever since the Making Things Happen conference, so maybe she will share some of the easy recipes she has found as well.  I do highly recommend this one!

If you have a favorite healthy recipe, please leave it in the comments and I’d love to try it!

-Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment