Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July Goals

It’s July 1st.  I can’t believe the year is half way over.  It has flown by, but has also been full of so much joy.  Time spent with family and friends, Making Things Happen conference, and another anniversary celebrated with my sweet husband.  I hope I’m making the most of 2014.

Still, I want to approach this next half of the year like a new beginning.  I completely fell off the wagon when it came to reading the Bible through and I haven’t kept up with my goals very well.  I definitely haven’t kept up with this blog very well.  It was way harder than I ever thought it would be.  I read everyone else’s blog and they make it seem so easy.  I’ve never been good with words, which may be why I struggle with this so much.  But I’m not going to give up.  I’ll try approaching it from today forward like a new start and see where it goes from here!

So here are some short term goals for the month of July.  We will see how well I can keep these.  I’ll try not to set something to large!  :-D

-Spend time every week cleaning and organizing the craft room (ß Why is this still on the list??)
-Make and post the new items for Faithfully Made (So excited about this!)
-Post on the blog 3 times this month
-Go eat with my grandparents
-Finish reading “The Dog Year”
-Enjoy a weekend at the lake with friends
-Celebrate America!

That is probably more than enough for one month.  We will see how it goes at the end of July!

Are you starting over in July?  I’d love to hear about some of your goals this month!


Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment