Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September Goals

Happy Tuesday!

August was such a wonderful month for me.  I felt like I worked hard and played hard all month.  And, besides biking every week, I met all of my goals for the month.  I’m not sure that has ever happen!  I was so glad to get caught up on my sewing.  Of course, I am behind again after launching the new product a few weeks ago. But that is a good problem to have. Thank you everyone for all the encouragement.  And I read more books this month.  I finished the Divergent Series this past weekend so I’ll be posting a review soon.  Even though the month was busy, I made time for a sweet friend to take some headshots for me to use on my social media sites and my Etsy site.  I’ll also post some of those up here soon so everyone can see what amazing work she did!

September is a busy month for us.  Elaina and I are biking 50 miles on both Saturday and Sunday this weekend. (Jacob is doing 100 miles on Saturday!!!) If you’d like to support us and donate to a great cause to help find a cure for MS, feel free to follow this link here.  I need to raise $300 to be able to ride!  Then I’m going hiking with Elaina and Jacob the weekend of the 20th.  If you know Phil and me at all, you know we aren’t hikers.  We prefer air conditioning and football games over climbing a mountain, any day.  BUT, somehow Elaina convinced us this would be a good idea and we agreed to go along.  If you don’t hear from me the week following, you’ll know I refused to hike back down the mountain.  :-)

And finally, some of our best friends are getting married the last weekend of the month.  I CAN NOT wait to celebrate all weekend long with those two! 

So here are some of my goals for the month of September:
-Only get a week behind on orders
-Enjoy BikeMS
-Celebrate the birthdays of two of my favorite people (Elaina and my daddy)
-Go on at least one date with Phil in the midst of the busy month
-Take LOTS of pictures while hiking
-Soak up lots of love at the wedding of dear friends

I’d love to hear how your August went and any September goals you may have!  Feel free to leave your goals in the comments section and I’ll give you some extra encouragement along the way!


-Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment