Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December Goals

Wow!  What an amazing week it was last week!  It was full of family and friends and sweet memories.  I am so grateful for all that I am blessed with every day.
It started out with lunch with these two on Tuesday.  They even came to pick me up at work.  : -) We may have to do this more often!

Then the next 4 days were spent eating A LOT of food with family.  And of course, I was too busy having fun to take any photos.  But trust me, it was full of time spent with family, new babies, and lots of cooking!

Now I can't wait to start looking forward into the last month of the year.  I’d like to finish 2014 strong and also try to stay more relaxed this year.  Last year had too many Faithfully Made orders and not enough rest.  I hope to find a balance this year.  And so far I’ve been doing good.  I want to enjoy the holiday season and really soak up the true reason for this season. 

Here are some December Goals:
-Follow the SheReadsTruth Christmas devotional daily
-Throw a fun birthday party for my cousin
-Stay caught up on Faithfully Made orders
-Practice French (2x per week)
-Finish Christmas shopping by December 21st
-Read the fourth and fifth Harry Potter books
-Sit down and create goals for 2015


I’d love to hear all about your Thanksgiving.  And if you blog your monthly goals, leave a link in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment