Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 & January Goals


source
Happy New Year!

I hope your 2014 was everything you wanted it to be.  And if it wasn't, I hope you can look back at what went wrong AND what went right and make the needed changes for 2015.  That's the great thing about a new year, it feels like a fresh start.  Put all the bad and old behind you and look forward to the changes you want to make.  These past few days, I've been praying and working on creating goals for the upcoming year.  I'm sure this list will be adjusted and changed as the year goes on.  But it is so nice to have somewhere to start!

Last year, I bought the Powersheets from Lara Casey.  Before you begin the actual goal planning, you are instructed to list what worked and what didn't work for the previous year.  One thing that did not work for me last year, was not filling out my powersheets every month.  So instead of buying a new set this year, I repeated the work in a journal and I'll use the remaining monthly goal pages from the set I have.  If you need help getting started on making goals, I recommend getting a set. They are worth every penny!

And it's not to late to start.  Like I've said before, there is nothing special about January 1st.  It's never to late in the year to start setting goals and making what matters most happen!

2015 Goals

-Read 15 books (would love any recommendations!)
-Exercise more...at least 3-4 times a week
-Read through the whole Bible
-Plan our anniversary trip
-Plan more dates with Phil
-Mail 3 postcards a month to friends and family (email me your address if you'd like one)
-Hang up prints and photographs around the house
-Learn French
-Bike 125 miles in the BikeMS weekend
-Start new business I've been dreaming about (Can't wait to tell you more about this!!)
-Be an encouragement for Phil while he works towards meeting his weight loss goals
-FINALLY clean, declutter, and organize the craft room

January Goals

-Apply for passports
-Go ice skating downtown with Phil
-Start "The One Year Bible" plan on YouVersion
-Learn more about getting a Small Business License
-Meal Plan every week
-Set up a blog schedule and STICK to it
-Finish Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and start #GIRLBOSS
-Organize fabric in the craft room

If you make goals for the year, I'd love to hear them and help keep you accountable.  Feel free to leave them in the comments!

Let's make 2015 our best year YET!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment