Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Love Others Box

Wow!  Thank you guys so much for your response to my announcement last week.  I’m truly grateful and blown away. And I’m so excited to be back today to tell you more about it.



For quite some time now, running Faithfully Made has been a hassle.  Most of you know that I also work full time at a day job, and coming home and working for a few hours more every night can be exhausting.  When I went to Making Things Happen last spring, I thought I was going to walk away feeling like Faithfully Made was exactly what I needed to be doing. And I thought that I would know all of a sudden HOW to make it happen.  Neither of those things happen.  I was more confused when I left MTH than when I arrived. 

This past fall, things that people were saying at MTH started to make a lot more sense.  Like the question of “What fires you up??”  At the conference, I had a hard time answering that.  And it made me feel inadequate.  I couldn’t think of anything about Faithfully Made that really excited my heart.  And I couldn’t find a “why” or a purpose for running this business.  Besides my desire to be a work at home mom, running Faithfully Made did nothing for my heart.  But the past few months, Love Others Box has been on my heart.  And I would be thinking about it while driving home from work and my heart would be overflowing with joy. 

That’s when I realized that what fires me up about life is making other people happy.

Whatever it may be.  Smiling at them in the grocery store line. Holding umbrellas when it is raining outside.  Sending them fun mail so they know you are thinking about them.  That is the stuff makes my heart happy.  And that is what I want to spend my life doing.  Loving other people and helping others love people well. 

And that is exactly what Love Others Box is about.  Sending love to another’s mailbox.  Letting them know that you are thinking about them.  In the cutest possible way, of course.

We all love to receive snail mail.  Well, maybe not the bills, but the fun snail mail, like notecards from friends and a thinking of you package.  But sometimes sending that thoughtful gift to your closest friend can be a lot of work. You have to go to the store to purchase the gift, get packaging supplies, and then go to the post office to mail it out.  Often times, that gift never gets sent because it can be to much effort overall. That is where I want to help!

With Love Others Box, all you have to do is pick the gift you like, and I'll send it and do all the work for you!  And of course, you can treat yourself with a gift too if you'd like!  We all deserve a little something special for ourselves too sometimes!  

So, please join me on May 27th to see the goodies that will be in these boxes!  And to order one for your bestest girlfriend (or yourself!).


No comments:

Post a Comment