Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

August Goals

This month is already off to a great start.  I enjoyed the wedding of a dear friend over the weekend, and got to spend time with a few friends I rarely get to see.



And then this upcoming weekend is my BIRTHDAY!!!!

After that, the rest of my month is not very busy.  That means there will be plenty of time to sew and expand my Etsy shop.  And time to reveal my latest product.  It’s more of an update to a current product, but I LOVE how it turned out and can’t wait to show you guys!

Goals
·    Enjoy a relaxing and fun Birthday Weekend
·         Get caught up on sewing projects
·         Reveal the new product on Etsy
·         Help a friend with wedding projects
·         Go for a long bike ride at least once a week


Have an awesome August!
Faith


1 comment: