Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Birthday Weekend Recap

This weekend was so much fun and such a blessing.  I got to spend my time with dear friends and my family.  In spite of all the rain, and a rained out baseball game, we made the best of it and even got in some geocaching.

I didn’t get any photos (conveniently) of the work done in my craft room this past Friday night, but my mom was a huge help and we got started on straightening it up.  Even moved the monogram machine out of the bedroom.  I still have a lot of work to do, but it was a great start. 

Enjoy some photos from the weekend!

 Doing a little geocaching with Mom and Elaina.  Even got mom to walk through the woods with us!
My sweet husband got up and cooked breakfast for us and even made me cupcakes!  I couldn’t ask for a better guy!


Happy Birthday to my birthday twin, Justin.  We determined that I am a little over an hour older than him?How cool is that???

This is what you look like after biking 20 miles and trying to take a picture while looking into the sun.  It's to glamorous not to share!!!
 Dinner at the Angus Barn with Daddy and Pat!  The food was delicious!

Thank you to everyone that sent me messages or called Saturday!!!  I felt super special all day!
-Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment