Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Headshots

A couple months back, I decided I needed to stop using 3 year old photos for all of my social media sites.  Like most other people, I never think I take a good picture.  So when I get one that I really like, I use it FOREVER!

Luckily, I have a close friend, Jenna, that does photography.  I asked if she would mind taking some headshots for me and we managed to work it in during a Fantasy Football draft one afternoon.  :-)  I love how they turned out!   There are even a few of Phil and me. She is so much fun to work with and will do whatever necessary to get the perfect shot.

Go check her out and look at some of her other work - J Overby Photography

Use the contact form on her blog if you’d like to book a session with Jenna.  You will just love her as much as I do, I know it!!









No comments:

Post a Comment